“Enjoyable BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Enjoyable BBQ”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

While staying in the Titusville area for the winter I came across this place and wish I would have found it sooner. Not a frills and thrills place but clean. Drinks are served in styrofoam cup and plastic wear. Which was fine with me. I had the pulled pork sandwich and tried all the different sauces on the table. Everything was tasty. Staff was friendly and loads of food to eat. Wish I had more time there to go back and try the other selections on the menu.

Visited March 2013

Titusville, FL
“Good food”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We always order the combo for 2 and we still have enough to take home. We go after the rush--. Good food

Sedona
“Saved our lives!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We were starving and pulled into the first place we saw. We each had the chopped pork sandwich. They were pretty standard, but filled our tummies in our hour of need.

• Visited February 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Good french fries”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Stopped here on the way back from the doctor for a quick bite and it was recommended by a friend. It was very busy so we thought it would taste great. Not so much. We ordered fried green tomatoes for an appetizer and they came out very greasy and mostly burnt. When I asked the waitress about most of the items on the list, I was surprised that a lot of the items were not made from scratch. Green beans from a can, instant mashed potatoes, frozen mac n cheese.... you get the picture. I also asked about the Brunswick stew that she said the consistency was strange. Basically it was tomato sauce, bbq, chicken (both which were probably left over from the day before), and corn. That's it. She brought me a sample and she was right.... very strange. It looked like mush.

Anyway, after hearing this, I ordered a grilled cheese (how can you mess that up), the potato salad that she said they made with bacon and baked beans. So when it came out it looked ok. The potato salad I was not a fan of because the bacon was pretty chewy and I gave it to my hubby. The baked beans, although not hot, were ok and the grilled cheese was fine.

My hubby got the pulled pork sandwich, fries and coleslaw. He liked it and his fries and coleslaw were great. But his pulled pork sandwich did look, ummmm, like mush too.

Sorry restaurant the best thing about my lunch was the waitress. She was very nice and she smiled at all of her guests in the restaurant. I would go back to see her, but the food.... not so much.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank QueenJoleneM
El Paso, Illinois
“There are Better Choices”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Stopped by for lunch today after doing the Titusville Wildlife Refuge. My husband ordered the smoke chicken wings. i tried the Brunswick stew based on a few reviews we'd read. The bottom line is that there are so many better restaurants in the area that you should just skip this one. The stew looked like cat food and although it tasted better than it looked that was mainly because I loaded it with their sweet and spicy sauce which is available at the table. The corn bread that came with it was soggy and flavorless. Their baked beans tasted like the came from a can with a bit of brown sugar added. The potato salad was the best thing we had as it had loads of bacon and a bit of vinegar. The smoked chicken wings were o.k., but nothing special. Our advice is to keep driving. the Coffee Shop in Titusville has better food as does Sonny's BBQ.

• Visited January 2013