“A good place for a nice lunch”
Review of Kloiber's Cobbler Eatery - CLOSED

Kloiber's Cobbler Eatery
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Her quiche was very good and my chicken salad sandwich was also very good. Service was efficient and friendly. Nothing spectacular but very good.

There are newer reviews for Kloiber's Cobbler Eatery

Reviewed February 8, 2014

In "historic Titusville", but frankly, a somewhat depressing area. Chicken salad sandwiches were decent but no flavor. Considering the other Titusville choices (many fast food chains) for lunch we will probably go back here. Pleasant waitstaff and free parking at a municipal lot nearby.

1  Thank lpal
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Got the full pasta salad with turkey, the salad had to have weighed a good few pounds full with pasta and peppers, the ranch dressing is awesome as well. Every time i come here i either get this or the Ruben, both are very very delicious. High recommended, and affordable, Also, if you have a sweet tooth, get a cobbler, isn't in there restaurant name for nothing!

1  Thank Elam F
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I had been out of the US for over a year and this visit was a late lunch after a day at the beach. Just as good as I remembered. The meatloaf sandwich is perfect, the salads are huge and the cobbler is always awesome.

1  Thank the12vman
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My wife and I were visiting the Space Walk of Fame Museum in Titusville, and lunch time came up. We asked a couple of locals where to eat, and they recommended both Kloibers and the Cafe Chocolat. We tried Kloibers and were not disappointed. They have a good selection of deli meats, and they bake their own bread. Great job on the sandwich we both had: The Firecracker. I had to try one of their cobblers, and, since they were out of cherry, my favorite, I went with blackberry, my almost favorite. Wonderful. I mentioned this place to a tour guide on the Then and Now Space Center Tour, and he said just mentioning the place got him hungry. He grew up in Titusville.