“Family owned great find!”
Review of Kloiber's Cobbler Eatery - CLOSED

Kloiber's Cobbler Eatery
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We ate here on the recommendation of a local after exploring the wildlife refuge nearby. Our service was quick and cheerful. Portions are huge beware! I had half a Greek salad and could not finish it. Our kids had soup and sandwiches which were good. Save room for the cobbler with ice cream. Outstanding! We had blackberry and the boys had blueberry.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We go here once in a while mainly for the cobbler dessert. They have a small but good menu with everything we've had being delicious. They do seem slightly over-priced but it is not that much of a bother. It is a nice relaxing place in a quaint little part of Titusville.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Kloiber's has consistently suffered in both the quality/variety of the food and the absolutely abhorrent service. Each year they decline a little bit more. They are supposedly open until 8:00 pm, Friday and Saturday evening. My husband and I arrived at 7:30 pm on a Saturday evening, just to have some cobbler, and were told that we could not be seated as the staff was already in the process of closing the restaurant. How lazy can you get? If they don't want to stay open until 8:00 pm, they should revise their hours. We will no longer patronize this place as they are completely undeserving of our business.

1  Thank MethosThespian
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This quaint German eating establishment in downtown Titusville does in fact have excellent food and service is good. It is my opinion that they are overpriced. The quality of the food is good but not excellent. What really ticks me off is that they raise their prices if there is an event in down town Titusville such as the annual Christmas Parade, Classic Car Shows or an event called "Titus Nights" which is when the main street in Titusville is closed off and there are vendors and entertainment and a street party. I do not understand why they feel they should raise their prices during these events. To me this is just gouging and poor business ethics. These events do not make the quality of their food, the service or the ambiance worth the more money.

1  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Their menu is not very large but if you are looking for a quick bite fro lunch, Kloiber's would be my first pick! All of their sandwiches are amazing! Including their pasta salad! If you choose a side of fresh fruit with your meal, its always fresh! And also try the cobbler, its great too!