“Not bad for an overnighter”

Best Western Space Shuttle Inn
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed there before a visit to the Kennedy Space Centre, and it's in a great location for that, near the Interstate making it easy to find, although it is wtill 11 miles away, which surprised me slightly. However, there were a few negatives - the service was pretty poor; the woman at reception refused to serve me for about 5 minutes because she was waiting for a call - I'm not sure who from - but it never came so she finally checked me in. Five minutes might not be a huge amount of time, but it seemed like it whem I'd just driven down from Charleston and just wanted to check in and relax a bit. When I got to the room I was also disapopointed - despite allegedly being a non-smoking room it absolutely stank, and it made the whole place smeel dirty.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Best Western Space Shuttle Inn

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We are frequent Best Western guests especially in Titusville, FL. We are always extremely satisfied with the care and service we receive while there. Since we are through there often it is like a home away from home for us. Highly recommended to all.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 17, 2013

we had a short stop here. the room was old and musty, but clean and comfortable. basic stay. Breakfast was good and clean and good service. We drove to Ron Jon Surf Shop from here at Cocoa Beach. It is open 24hours a day and is largest surf shop in world. it was really cool shop and lots of things to buy! we had dinner across the road at the Sheraton Grille. We left for the Kennedy Space Centre early. You need a full day for the tours.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great place to stay. I found it disabled friendly, I was able to get around in my wheelchair no problem between my room and the breakfast room. Very fairly priced for what you get and to top it all lovely friendly staff!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed here for the labor day weekend, and was very pleased with everything. Room was clean no smells or mold, like someone else had complained about. The staff were friendly. The breakfast was good with a decent selection of items. Didn't have time to visit the pool but it looked clean. We will defiantly stay here again with out a doubt.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We used the Space Shuttle Inn as a one night stop over before visiting Kennedy Space Centre. It is located is a great place, very easy to find and close to the Space Centre.

The room was good and clean.

Breakfast was continental, good choice and nice dining area.

Would definitely use again if we are in the area.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The hotel was ok. Not great. Thought it was a hotel with one building and a number of floors with rooms about the reception but it was more of a motel you find in the movies. I was on ground floor where anyone could walk past and I felt unsafe.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites

Been to Best Western Space Shuttle Inn? Share your experiences!