“Kay was a wonderful server”

Shiloh's Steak and Seafood
Ranked #9 of 139 Restaurants in Titusville
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Good food, decent prices, cool building, nice view of ocean. Kay was awesome. Call an hour before cuz they are always busy.

3  Thank Jei L

Reviewed July 6, 2014

After hearing several bad reviews my husband and I decided to try Shiloh’s by only “dipping our toes in the water”. We went at a time between the lunch and dinner service and sat in the bar area upstairs. We ordered a sandwich to share and we each ordered a glass of wine. The bartender was very conversational and helpful. The crab cake sandwich was very good but the kitchen forgot to include the remoulade sauce. We didn’t think to ask until we were almost finished with the sandwich. It is much better with the sauce. The sweet potato fries were yummy but not hot. They may have been sitting out under a heat lamp. The view is spectacular. I’ll be anxious to try Shiloh’s again… especially when the outside tiki bar opens (will be perfect for cooler evenings in the autumn).

1  Thank SchnauzerBridget
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Shiloh's is a nice place to eat. Ask for a table by the window so you can over look the water. It is a little expensive but the food and service was very good. The place is a little noisy but its becauise of the big open eating area. They have good steaks, burgers and seafood platters.

2  Thank George H
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The burgers that we had were some of the best I have ever had. Juicy, tasty and cooked to perfection. The Samurai shrimp was to die for. Great atmosphere. Great to have a restaurant like this in Titusville.

1  Thank Kathy C
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Very good food I had the prime rib cooked and it was cooked the way I asked for it. My wife had seafood the scallops and ma-hi and she said it was very good as well. The service was excellent. If I would say anything negative it would be that it can be a bit noisy. But we definitely would visit again

1  Thank Steve0816