“First visit pretty good, will visit again”

Shiloh's Steak and Seafood
Ranked #10 of 137 Restaurants in Titusville
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Titusville, Florida
“First visit pretty good, will visit again”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

After hearing several bad reviews my husband and I decided to try Shiloh’s by only “dipping our toes in the water”. We went at a time between the lunch and dinner service and sat in the bar area upstairs. We ordered a sandwich to share and we each ordered a glass of wine. The bartender was very conversational and helpful. The crab cake sandwich was very good but the kitchen forgot to include the remoulade sauce. We didn’t think to ask until we were almost finished with the sandwich. It is much better with the sauce. The sweet potato fries were yummy but not hot. They may have been sitting out under a heat lamp. The view is spectacular. I’ll be anxious to try Shiloh’s again… especially when the outside tiki bar opens (will be perfect for cooler evenings in the autumn).

Visited July 2014
1 Thank SchnauzerBridget

Titusville, Florida
“Refreshing New Place 2 Eat”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Shiloh's is a nice place to eat. Ask for a table by the window so you can over look the water. It is a little expensive but the food and service was very good. The place is a little noisy but its becauise of the big open eating area. They have good steaks, burgers and seafood platters.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank George H
Titusville
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The burgers that we had were some of the best I have ever had. Juicy, tasty and cooked to perfection. The Samurai shrimp was to die for. Great atmosphere. Great to have a restaurant like this in Titusville.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kathy C
Port Saint John, Florida, United States
“Very good place to eat!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Very good food I had the prime rib cooked and it was cooked the way I asked for it. My wife had seafood the scallops and ma-hi and she said it was very good as well. The service was excellent. If I would say anything negative it would be that it can be a bit noisy. But we definitely would visit again

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Steve0816
Titusville, Florida, United States
“Not what we expected....but very good...”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Shiloh's occupies the spot of the former Paul's Steakhouse on the Indian River.....and Paul's was my "go to" local favorite restaurant that disappointed us a lot when it closed. We waiting a bit to go to Shiloh's after she opened, and it is a lot different than it's predecessor in that location. They've done a wonderful job on the re-model, and we were impressed with the quality of service and the general attentiveness of their staff. The menu seemed a bit limited....but the quality of the food and its preparation was very good to excellent. I was especially taken with their house salad which was different and quite wonderful and a perfect way to start. I'd like to see some "signature" dishes and house specials that are "off menu" and reasonably priced. Was it Paul's? No. Was it good, and will be go back? Absolutely. And, if you have "out of town" company like we did its location on River provides a good look at wonderful Indian River Estuary here in town.

• Visited June 2014