“Pretty but pricey”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Titusville, Florida
“Pretty but pricey”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Went to Shiloh's for my birthday lunch. We were seated quickly but were given a table pushed up against a brick wall in the back of the room when there were plenty of tables closer to the water with a pretty view. (?) Not only that, it was right by the staircase so people kept bumping our chairs. Talk about indigestion. The food was ok, nothing to brag about though. I thought everything was over- priced by $2-3. Overpriced businesses in Titusville never last long. Guess your paying for the view. Of yeah, I wouldn't know about a view would I? The waitress was competant and friendly. We told her it was my birthday but no one sang to me or offered me a slice of cake. Guess that is what Paul's used to do( and just about everywhere else does). I left a bit underwhelmed but did not want to complain to my family. Hope they work out all the kinks soon so Titusville has not only a pretty place but also great place to eat. They have a ways to go.

• Visited June 2014

“Disappointing food was not good at all.”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Where to start. Onion ring appetizer I think someone else ordered and changed their mind and we got it. It came 2 minutes after we ordered it and was cold to warm at best.
Wilted warm Ceasar salad served on a warm plate under dressed.
I ordered a ribeye to be cooked med, it came well done. I sent it back the rest of my family was done eating when I got my dinner.
No bread or rolls come with your meal that is just wrong.
Do not intend on returning.

• Visited June 2014
“Hoping for something better”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

They have done a great job fixing up the restaurant. Unfortunately the dining area is loud. The fries and clam strips tasted previously frozen. I feel like certain corners shouldn't be cut, Five Guys even serves fresh fries. For the price, I wouldn't visit again during dinner. I think it's a great place to get a drink, sit on the river and have an appetizer. I hope they can improve..I'd love to see them do well.

3 Thank Melissa O
Cocoa, Florida
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Tried this restaurant 2 times. Service is good, view is good. The food is not good. Menu needs some work also. Don't know if I will go back; unless they change up their menu and work on the quality of thier food.

Also; if you are handicapped you have to go outside to get to the restrooms. On check in; you have to check in and then go outside and walk into the back entrance. Very bad planning and design.

2 Thank KingTwa2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Will not be returning anytime soon”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This newly renovated restaurant (formerly Paul"s) can only be recommended for the nice view. It is extremely noisy, so do not go with anyone whom you would like to have a conversation with, as that is totally impossible. There were apparently several specials tonight. They were noted on a chalk board that we saw while leaving. They were not mentioned at all by our waiter. The menu is limited and there are numerous items on the menu without prices, so caveat emptor. We ordered our meals, with three of our party of four ordering salads. The salads arrived, followed less than one minute later by our entrees. When we asked why we did not have a chance to to enjoy our salads before the entrees arrived, we were told that the salad maker was slow tonight and so it took longer than normal to get our salads to us. They offered to return our entrees to the kitchen, but we did not want them sitting under a heat lamp while we ate our salads. Our waiter and the manager both had the same story, blaming the unseen "salad maker" for the issue. No one offered us anything for this atrocious service and they apparently did not care that we were unsatisfied. You would think that a new place trying to make a name for itself would treat customers better, but that obviously is too high of an expectation. Our bill arrived without any itemization, so we had to ask for that to be sure it was correct. We will not be heading back here to put up with a noisy location and poor service. There are plenty of other options where someone actually cares about the customer.

Visited June 2014