“Found it!”

Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Titusville
Titusville, Florida
“Found it!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

It's not in Titusville, it's in Port St. John, a few miles south down US 1 and right on Fay, right again on Curtis, look on the inside corner of strip mall. Hours are limited. Check them out on Facebook for hours and offerings posted when they are open.

The cakes are to die for, tons of yummy frosting. My dad got a cookie and said it was great.

Not a restaurant, this is a bakery offering take out baked goods. No tables, no coffee or tea. Take the yummies home and enjoy.

• Visited March 2014

Titusville, Florida
“I have not been here yet, trying to find it”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The address shown is not in Titusville, it is in Port St. John. The map is showing the former, now closed, location on Main Street in Titusville. Now that Cupcakes on Main, the little shop across the street has also closed, it behooves me to put out an APB for Something Sweet. Will call for hours since PSJ is quite a little hike for us.

Visited January 2014
“Love the treats. Hate the hours. ”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

It's my own fault for not checking the hours prior to making a 40 minute trip, but the cupcakes were calling my name. Thankfully I returned when they were actually opened and I was greeted by a lovely couple that despite being very busy treated every client like they were the only person in the room. The preview of treats on Facebook made my decision easy and the packaging made my travel home without spill simple. Upon tasting I knew it was worth the extra trip. Bravo to this little shop.

Merritt Island, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best brownie fudge ever!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Today was me and my hubs first time to try out the bakery. We've heard a lot of good things about the cupcakes from our friends around the area. The cupcake was 2.50 a piece which is really over priced but man if you want a kaka cheap dessert then go to public or walmart. They have a very good quality dessert, I know coz I'm a baker/decorator too. I got the wedding cupcake which is just simple vanilla buttercream and almond flavored cupcake and the brownie fudge which cost 3 dollars and some change was awesome! It is the best fudge brownies I had! The owner husband was so pleasant too. I paid for my dessert and then my husband wanted their soda orangecicle drink but we don't have cash , they have minimum of 5 dollars for card so the owner gave it free and said its on him! That's how people remembers how they've been treated the first time. Definitely going back since I found out they change their menu everyday.

• Visited November 2013
“Great cupcakes!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I live in Psj off Curtis can't believe I didn't spot it out before ! Ordered cupcakes for a friend they were perfect thanks!

• Visited August 2013