“Awesome place to stay before a cruise”

Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Titusville B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 6, 2012

All the rooms there are as fascinating as they are nice; they are completely covered with artwork. The owners, Nate and Kim, had just bought the place, and their breakfast was amazing! German apple pancakes, a deep dish quiche, and fresh fruit the morning of our cruise. They views from the balcony are also incredible. We were the only guests for the night, so they kindly offered to let us park there during our cruise and drove us to the port themselves. They said they'll be setting up some formal "Cruise and Snooze" deals soon!

Room Tip: Pick one with a private door to the large second floor balcony
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Kimberly M, Owner at Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

We're glad you chose us as one of your stops on your trip! We hope to see you back soon.
Thanks for writing us such a nice review.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

We absolutely LOVED this B & B. It has great charm and amenities. We stayed in the Diamond room and it was wonderful. We will definitely return (hopefully sooner rather than later)!

Room Tip: Diamond room!!! You won't be disappointed!
3  Thank Casey S

We really enjoyed having your group & are happy you had a great stay!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Living in the area, we've seen Casa Coquina for years and thought, "we should check out staying there"..... While having lunch at the fabulous Mexican/Cuban place across the street, my husband called, made a reservation and we had the nicest impromptu pre-anniversary get-away! Kim and Nate, couldn't have been more welcoming - even as we interrupted them as they worked to make the unique grounds even better! The eclectic collection of art, collectibles, kitsch, and antiques made exploring the spacious common areas, and delightfully unexpected touches found in our room (chocolates, a jetted tub) such FUN! The wonderfully shaded second-floor deck was pleasant in the afternoon and provided a lovely morning view of the river - we missed sunrise as the bed was just too comfortable! Oh, and BREAKFAST too!! Fresh, hot and flavorful - yummy! We're already planning a family gathering there this summer.

Room Tip: Diamond and Ruby open onto the deck, but all rooms have deck access through "the library"...
3  Thank murexmom

We are very glad you stayed too! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We loved having you & enjoyed talking to you! Your flowers brightened up our gardens too :)

Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stayed at Casa Coquina for a romantic anniversary weekend and we couldn't have been happier with this awesome B&B! We stayed in the Diamond room that had a bedroom, sitting room, large bathroom, and access to the second floor deck with views of the Indian River. The couple, Kim and Nathaniel, who runs the Inn are young and eager to make this place unique.

We had a personalized card when we arrived to our room, little chocolates and bottles of water were waiting on the coffee table. A "happy hour" takes place every evening with drinks and snacks at no charge. We got a tour of the house and all of the rooms have different decor and unique characteristics. The grounds are nice too with two courtyards, a front gazebo, a back gazebo with hot tub inside, and a sitting patio.

Our first night there, we had dinner reservations and during the happy hour it started pouring. We realized that we did not bring an umbrella and Nathaniel lent us his for the evening. Breakfast was different our two mornings and had nice homemade touches.

There are so many fun things to look at and do around the house, there is no way to do all of them in a single day. And from talking to the innkeepers, there will be updates coming in the near future as well!

I highly recommend Casa Coquina del Mar for your next romantic weekend away, or for bringing your kids to the next rocket launch at Kennedy Space Center!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Kimberly M, Owner at Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

We really appreciate you writing a review & that you were happy with your stay. Hope you and your wife come & visit us again!

Thanks! Kimberly & Nathanael Myers

Reviewed April 16, 2012

A wonderful old B&B just off Route 1 in south Titusville. The deck overlooks the Indian River and the Kennedy Space Center just across. The B&B is filled with strange, interesting stuff. We stayed in Saphire "room", which is more of a suite, with two sleeping areas and a sitting area. Perfect to give my wife and I, and our son, some privacy.

The owners are new to the area, just bought it. They are young and very very nice, eager to please. Breakfast was an egg dish, cereal and fruit every day. Afternoons complimentary beer, wine and snacks are offered. Bottomless coffee and ice tea. All this for a very very reasonable price.

Beds were firm - I slept like a baby.

The only quibble I had was that the deck overlooked the Indian River, but between the river and the B&B was US 1 and a Mexican restaurant, somewhat marring the view. Also, other than the Mexican restaurant, it is not easy to walk to dinner. That aside, I highly recommend a visit!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jerry K

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We loved having your family & hope you visit us again.

Thanks! Kimberly & Nathanael Myers

Reviewed April 15, 2012

This bed and breakfast is all suites, which you'd think would make it super expensive... but you'd be wrong. My room had a sitting room, bedroom, HUGE bathroom and a private entrance to their second floor deck. The deck faces east, so you'd have a great view of the St. John's River if you wanted to watch the sunrise. Anyway, breakfast was great and the inn-keepers were super friendly.

BONUS POINTS: Across the street (literally across the street) is a hopping Cuban restaurant that does 2 for 1 margarita specials.

Almost forgot. Hot tub in the garden was also excellent.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Kimberly M, Owner at Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Casa! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to se you back again.

Kimberly and Nathanael Myers, Innkeepers

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I stayed at the Casa Coquina del Mar Bed and Breakfast last week for a few days while on a business trip. I found every moment of my stay delightful. I enjoyed talking with the new owners. As a business owner myself, I was impressed with their enthusiasm, and hospitality as well as their obvious experience in the Bed and Breakfast field, which I learned came from their ownership of another Bed and Breakfast in Pa.

They made sure I had directions to the places I wanted to see outside of my work hours and made recommendations of great places to see and things to do. I thoroughly enjoyed the Cape Canaveral National Seashore and plan to go back when I can find enough time for the Space Center tour as well.

I really enjoyed the second floor deck looking out over the water. My suite (the Diamond Suite) had a door onto the deck, as well as a sitting room and a bath with jacuzzi. So relaxing!

My rooms were clean, and decorated very nicely. The innkeepers were great. Every breakfast (3 days) was different. My favorite was the Creme Brulee French toast and I loved the fruit salad every morning. Every afternoon, they had a happy hour with wine and beer and great food at no extra charge. The food made my room cost a great value.

I will be back often and not just when work takes me there!

Room Tip: All of the suites I saw were great. They let me peek in the unoccupied ones. The Ruby Site was beaut...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Kimberly M, Owner at Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review The CasaCoquina del Mar. We really enjoyed having you as a guest and look forward to your next trip!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
18 mi away
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites

Been to Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!