“Super Steak and fish”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Great service and food. We (my wife and I) enjoyed perfectly cooked steak and the delicious Mahi Mahi fish. Service was first class. Make it a place to go when you are in the area.

1  Thank unawatuna55
jmg710, Guest Relations Manager at Durango's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for your review and your patronage, both are much appreciated. Very happy everything was to your liking!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

On May 23rd my son and I went to Durango's in Titusville FL for specific items on the menu. The meat and cheese dip was replaced with a water down chili and cheese dip that was not very good. The steak was burnt and the ribs were fatty with way too much barbecue sauce. It was by far the worst meal that I've had there.

jmg710, Public Relations Manager at Durango's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Hello Shannon -Thank you for taking the time to review our establishment. We truly value your opinion. Yes, you are correct, we did change our dip. We are always looking for ways to improve our menu and have had a good response to the new dip but will definitely take your opinion into consideration. As far as the improperly prepared food - I hope that it was mentioned to your server and corrected at the time. If not, we would like the opportunity to earn your return business. I will message you my information - please feel free to call and discuss this matter. Thank you!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great T-bone dinner. The service was great. Was a pleasant surprise for a motel restaurant. Prices were average. Great place for a steak dinner. The food is cooked on an open grill and you can smell the steaks as soon as you arrive. Good experience.

1  Thank cruizn302
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The food here was OK, a reasonable selection of steaks and stuff, but the service was a little too "familiar" for my liking (a bit OTT) and the atmosphere was a little dark.

Not bad, but not good, either...

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is no "chain" restaurant. It's locally owned and operated. Durango's has a god, varied menu featuring aged steaks. The filet mignon is the best I've ever eaten - anywhere. For an appetizer, try the bacon wrapped shrimp. It's delicious. The prices are reasonable and the drinks often 2-for-1 prices.

1  Thank Carol L