“Unexpectedly Good!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I found it because I was hungry and wanted a drink. And, like someone else said, I wanted to eat, not dine! This appears to be an older place, kinda dark, kinda country, kinda I'm not sure I did the right thing BUT....all I had was a cheeseburger with fries and I have to say it was great!. Service was better than some of the Ruth's Chris I've eaten at, the meat was cooked to perfection, the fries were crisp. All said, since this is on the way north and south in Florida, I've got to remember it. If you are staying in Titusville, near 95 or, if your just travelling north or south - it's right off the interstate and worth stopping. Next time I WILL try the steak.

There are newer reviews for Durango's Steakhouse

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had the boneless ribeye It was cooked to perfection and VERY tasty. The waitress was very nice and accommodating. The venue was comfy.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

You go there to eat, not dine. They cook the rib eye over open flame and this provides a unique flavor. Large potato and salad, two for one drinks. The ladies will enjoy the seafood choices and take half home for another day. Can be a little noisy near the bar area, but the place has a large dining area. Very friendly staff and efficient service. This is the best place for a good steak in Titusville.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I had the 12 oz ribeye with the loaded potato side and the house salad. My wife had the bacon wrapped shrimp and broccoli sides along with the clam chowder. Everything was delicious and the ribeye was perfectly done. We enjoyed the two-for-one Margaritas and Sangria during the happy hour and the wait staff was excellent. They have an excellent location right off the water. We'll do this again for sure.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Melt in your mouth prime rib. And odd to say, for we all have been baked potatoed to death, but thee best baked potato I have had in a very long time....perfect, fluffy, lovely taste. A nice sized salad with ample mixed vegetables, with a very nice vinaigrette dressing. My only "criticism" was the bacon wrapped shrimp....oh they were delish (and the lemon/honey/butter sauce...to die for) but they were a tad small for the $8.25 price tag (6 small/medium shrimps, skewered)...All in all a lovely experience. Friendly waitstaff, attentive management.....casual atmosphere. Moderate pricing...ABSOLUTELY WOULD RECOMMEND.

jmg710, Guest Relations Manager at Durango's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank so much for taking the time to review our restaurant. Your patronage is very much appreciated!