“disappointing”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Indifferent staff, not at all friendly like most other places. Food OK but not brilliant.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

We were advised by recption at the Quality Inn to come here - what a restaurant. The food was excellent. The service was brilliant. One of the best rack of ribs I have ever had, just delicious.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I love Durangos food & Margaritas!!! Whether you want appetizers or a main course it's great. I love the prime rib sandwich. They have an outside area and my friends & I love to get together there!!! Service is always great!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Title says it all but I have to fill up 50 characters to allow this review to post.

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed April 18, 2012

The food was good and the price was very reasonable. The service was wonderful. Elliott was our server and he was great