“Beware of theft”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I stayed at the nearby Best Western and ate here on our first night there. While sitting at the bar, a man approached my seat, stole my purse and ran out the door. Thankfully, my story had a happy ending when the thief was caught and I recovered my purse intact. However, what concerned me most of all were comments after the fact. An employee of this establishment, as well as other customers, told me that they didn't like the looks of this man (he was pacing back and forth in the bar area, and didn't order food or drink). Hearing that, I felt someone should have talked to this man and asked him to leave BEFORE he had a chance to rob me. Ladies, if you go here, please watch your purse!

1  Thank Pat D

Reviewed February 17, 2012

The steak house is located on the premises of the Best Western Space Shuttle Inn, where we were stayed for a couple of days. We went there for supper after a long day at the Kennedy Space Centre. It was a Friday night and the place was busy, but we got great service. Our group of 6 (4 adults and 2 children) really enjoyed the meal Not counting the glasses of wine, the meal cost us $80 !! The adults ordered steaks (Big City Strip, sirloin, filet) and chicken; children had kids' ribs and kids' cheeseburger. Everything was tasty and good-sized portions. No complaints about this place.

2  Thank jgluv2travel
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Loved the decor and the food was great. Free app with room stay was onion haystyack wished it was a better selection or any selection.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

We have gone in here a few times but it was mostly crowded in the bar area and the food was just so-so.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Visited Durangos three times in the course of week on business here in Titusville. The steak meal that myself and a colleague had was excellent on two of those three visits - four meals delivered and four meals hitting the spot.

Vegetables were extremely well prepared, salad was not over dressed and steak was done to order. I had sirloin two times and asked for medium rare first time (bloody but cooked) and medium second time (pink and nicely tender).

Fair selection of beers including $1 tap beers on the Sunday we visited.

Didn't need to wait on any occasion and service from our post-grad server was exceptional (she earned a $20 tip on a $40 meal on the last visit).

The second visit I chose a Tex-Mex meal and whilst not as good as the steak, it was above average for a roadhouse kitchen. This is after all adjoining an interstate intersection budget hotel so what you see is what you get.

We'll be back next time and hope that our server had graduated so that she won't be :-)