“What an awful experience”
Review of Corky Bells Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

Corky Bells Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
cocoa
“What an awful experience”
Reviewed March 26, 2007

We went to Corky Bells shortly after they re-opened, the place was packed, we waited a good hour to get in. The food was excellent, service was awful. This past weekend we thought we'd give it another try. We pulled in the parking lot and had to circle the place several times to find parking, no place available so we parked in the grass on US1 just like the other 15 cars. We walked in and the table next to us that was leaving said "good luck". We ordered our food, my shrimp scampi was brought out in a tub of butter with huge oysters, this was NOT what I ordered, instead of the waitress taking it back she stood and argued with me, and proceeded to take it back and bring me the wrong thing for the second time. We watched two other tables get up and leave without thier food because the service was so bad. I had no dinner that night and to top it off we got to our car to find a $25 parking ticket. We will never go back and I will tell everyone I know how horrible it was. What a shame because if you get the right service and what you ordered the food is delicious.

2 Thank davenic1

Titusville, Fl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Needs improvment”
Reviewed February 12, 2007

We went to dinner the on 2-11-07 and I wasn't impressed at all. The wait staff rarely checked on you and the food was barely warm to room temperature at best. The cold stuff was room temp. The warm stuff was room temp. If you like room temperature food that taste like it has been left out for an hour then this is the place for you.

1 Thank JI3ird
Titusville FL
“THE BEST FRESH Fried Seafood on the Space Coast”
Reviewed February 5, 2007

Well they finally got the NEW place open at the same location. Looks like twice the size and all brand new. If you are looking for FRESH fried seafood look no further. You have found the best on the Space Coast. They will also broil or blacken any of the fish dishes. My favorite is the Little Mate's platter in which you choose three from shrimp, scallops, oysters or fish. The fried oysters are as sweet as candy. Served with coleslaw and a hush puppy(you can get more) and choice of potato or snap beans. The portions are huge and nearly everyone walks out with a "doggie-bag". The service is outstand but be prepared for extended seating wait times as everyone is driving miles to enjoy this place again. It is worth the drive and the wait! We were told that the prime rib is unavailable and is being taken off the menu. Who cares?

2 Thank Playalinda13