“Not worth the price”

Kelsey's Pizzeria & Eatery
Ranked #7 of 138 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Inspired by my love for food and people, the first Kelsey’s was opened on November 26, 1983 in Titusville, Florida. It was built upon traditional principles and a commitment to quality, service and long standing relationships with communities, customers and employees. I grew up in an Italian neighborhood where the emphasis on food making was its simplicity and flavor. I remember the aroma of fresh sauce being simmered at one of our neighbor’s homes; the pungent smell of freshly grated cheese as Josephina sprinkled it on the pasta; and the warmth and love that exuded from the dinner table as the family ate together. At Kelsey’s we serve generous portions of food, made with quality ingredients by people who care. We are not fancy. We are not about sun dried tomatoes, wood burning ovens and $10 mushrooms. Kelsey’s is your neighborhood pizzeria where you can enjoy a great meal with family and friends in a clean, comfortable atmosphere at a reasonable price. Nick
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Its a shame the prices they charge for what you get. I wish I would have taken a picture of the .95 garlic bread with cheese, it was more like a crouton with cheese. The salads are all lettuce and not enough of other items for the price.

There are newer reviews for Kelsey's Pizzeria & Eatery

Reviewed June 13, 2014

My family & I all go out to dinner once a week to enjoy ourselves. We usually order an appetizer and a round of beer for everyone (except the DD). We'll usually drink around 4-5 beers a person and leave a 20% or more tip... Most of the time we don't order a dinner because we go at an off time (Not lunch & not dinner), so the place was not busy. Well the waitress got an attitude when we only ordered bread and cheese sticks... She then after 3 beers brought our check and boxes for the appetizers... She didn't even ask if we were done? She was pushing us to leave... Then not only did she push us out before we were ready, she would walk by our table giving dirty looks trying to get us to leave... I then saw something fall from the ceiling and realized it was a black flying ant...it landed on my arm. I killed it and brushed it off my arm. After being scalded for 15 minutes to leave, we got up and I felt something in my shirt. I pulled my shirt from my chest and looked down and noticed 6 other flying ants in my shirt! If the service were good, I would return but terrible service, mediocre food & flying ants just isn't going to cut it. I wouldn't even let my dog eat there...

1  Thank SummerRenee6
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I do not always eat alone and honestly dread it. Mostly because wait staff assume you're antisocial. This was not case at all. After a day birding Merritt island it was it to refuel tummy and taking a wrong turn became a great decision. This place does calzones right. Dough thin but strong, filled but not over filled, sauce full of favor not from a can. Greek salad was good though a shame it was iceberg.

2  Thank HungryCurmudgeon
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Kelsey's is my go to for the nights I just want something different. That could be a greek salad, pita and taziki sauce, stromboli or spaghetti and meatballs. Whatever it is, all I have to do is call, drive and eat. That simple, and I know that the food is going to be hot and consistently awesome everytime!

1  Thank Mona L
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We have eaten at Kerseys many times over the years. The staff is very friendly and they are great at hosting large groups. Some restaurants are rude to young people when having a celebration but these folks go out of their way to be kind and make a welcome atmosphere. The Piazza is good and try the Greek salad. Sometimes the service is a bit slow but the prices and food are good. They have a good selection of other Italian food and my son in law loves the Calzone (so do I).

1  Thank T H