“A popular place to go”

Kelsey's Pizza
Ranked #34 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“A popular place to go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

We have eaten at Kerseys many times over the years. The staff is very friendly and they are great at hosting large groups. Some restaurants are rude to young people when having a celebration but these folks go out of their way to be kind and make a welcome atmosphere. The Piazza is good and try the Greek salad. Sometimes the service is a bit slow but the prices and food are good. They have a good selection of other Italian food and my son in law loves the Calzone (so do I).

• Visited April 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Healthy Choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

My wife and I eat at Kelsey's very often. First, it is a friendly place with a wonderful staff from owner Nick and manager George on down. The waitresses are very friendly, knowledgeable and the service is excellent. Second, although they are known for their excellent pizza, there are many other choices. The salads are exceptional whether you get a house tossed salad, a Greek salad or one of other options. The veggies are always fresh and delicious. The chicken platter served with broccoli or the skewered chicken served with pita bread, broccoli and orzo are some of the many other healthy selections. Third, on special occasions like St Patrick's day, they have special menu selections that are very enjoyable. Yesterday was St Patrick's day and they had corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots - it was very delicious! Finally, as a frequenter of Kelsey's, my wife and I really like the family friendly atmosphere and congeniality.. Give it a try - I think you will be very satisfied.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jack2491
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
“Decent pizza and a pretty good menu to boot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I often travel to the Titusville / Cocoa Beach area for work. I've eaten at the Kelsey's restaurants in both locations several time. This was my second visit to the Titusville location. Previously, I'd had the calzone, which is large enough for at least two people.

This time, I decided to try a pizza - I noticed folks at another table had ordered a small, and it looked like a reasonable amount of food. I went basic - mushrooms and Italian sausage, rather than ordering one of the specialty pizzas. The pie was cooked perfectly - thin crust, with a "bready" edge. The mushrooms were just cooked, not watery, and the dough was perfect. I'm usually a Chicago-style, thick crust, casserole in a pan pizza fan, but this was a really decent thin crust pizza.

The only reason I can't rate the service higher is that they were hammered, and the waitstaff was hustling to keep up. Still, it was a good experience.

• Visited March 2014
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Loved the pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We went twice this week. The pizza is out of this world great. The next time I had a pasta dinner and wife had lasagna. The salad was the best part. Their sauce is way to salty. I could watch my blood pressure climb from the salt thickening my blood. Both times the waitresses were a bit lacking. Hard to get a refill or to have them check back on you once you order and get your meal.

Visited January 2014
“LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Very good food at a very good price, with very good service. They always thank you for coming and let you know your business is appreciated. We are regulars because of this.

Visited December 2013