“Carry Out Review”

Kelsey's Pizzeria & Eatery
Ranked #4 of 141 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Inspired by my love for food and people, the first Kelsey’s was opened on November 26, 1983 in Titusville, Florida. It was built upon traditional principles and a commitment to quality, service and long standing relationships with communities, customers and employees. I grew up in an Italian neighborhood where the emphasis on food making was its simplicity and flavor. I remember the aroma of fresh sauce being simmered at one of our neighbor’s homes; the pungent smell of freshly grated cheese as Josephina sprinkled it on the pasta; and the warmth and love that exuded from the dinner table as the family ate together. At Kelsey’s we serve generous portions of food, made with quality ingredients by people who care. We are not fancy. We are not about sun dried tomatoes, wood burning ovens and $10 mushrooms. Kelsey’s is your neighborhood pizzeria where you can enjoy a great meal with family and friends in a clean, comfortable atmosphere at a reasonable price. Nick
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The pizza is very good. I can only review the pizza and not the establishment as this was a carry out order. I am not a local so do not frequent this restaurant, however, if the parking lot is an indication of how good it is then I am gonna say you probably need to check it out.

1  Thank Tootie8

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Since I'm from Northern NJ and had offices in Brooklyn & Staten Island, NY I have had some of the best pizza served in the country. You won't be disappointed if you're from the North - the pie is good.

1  Thank michael s
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

No complaint except for maybe a little more veggies on Greek salad ...food was great, service couldn't complain

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch and it wasn't particularly busy. We waited 11 minutes for someone to acknowledge us. I finally had to ask for menus. The waitress dropped them off, no apologies for the length of time we waited and proceeded to leave without even asking what we would like to drink. Another 5 minutes and our order for lunch and drinks was taken. Slice of pizza tasted good but was lukewarm and quite small-as if it were a slice from a small pizza. The great salad was very good. No bread was offered nor served. The table across from us got up and left after waiting a long time to get a menu. Every table that was empty has dishes stacked or was not wiped clean. Our waitress never once smiled or said thank you and just dropped off the check. A better choice would be Valentino's which is across the street. I won't be eating at this Kelsey's again.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Fast friendly service and cold beer. The food was good, I had an issue with the Gyro but management was quick to make sure I was well taken care of and happy. Overall this is a great little place for casual dining. My wife is a big fan of the pizza.

1  Thank Mark G