“Our local Sonny's is always a good meal!”
Review of Sonny’s BBQ

Sonny’s BBQ
Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We go to this Sonny's at least once every 2 weeks. The salad bar is great, and the pork is tender. We know many of the people that work there, so it always make's it a more enjoyable time! I have never once been disappointed!

1  Thank Alljackedup408
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Alljackedup408, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy dining with us and appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you again soon for more of your BBQ favorites!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Eat there often and always find th food and the service above par for a bbq restaurant. One of our favorite places to dine

Michael R, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that you're a fan of our BBQ and appreciate your support. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

This Sonny's BBQ has it all together. Good food, good service, great atmosphere, good prices, salad bar, and did I say good food? Guess I did, but worth repeating.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Jay34144, thanks for leaving us a review! We're so glad you think we are so good at so many things! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I frequent this restaurant on a weekly basis for take-out food. Rachel is the food server that always answers the phone and waits on me when I arrive for my food. She always has a very pleasant voice and because I call for take-out so often; she recognizes my voice and knows exactly how I want my food served. I'm always greeted with a beautiful smile and happy greeting from her. A real pleasure to do business with. She is the reason why I keep coming back to Sonny's. The food is also great and plentiful.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Ness3519seen, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our BBQ and service from Rachel. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had a large party and it took a while to find room for us because they were busy, but once we got seated services was fast and efficient. Two in our party had all you can eat and they were quick with more food, they also refilled my coffee as needed. I do like their ribs, but everyone enjoyed their meal.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Gopherhill, thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our BBQ and service. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again soon!