“Good Barbeque”

Dining options: Takeout
Mims, Florida
“Good Barbeque”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Loved the pulled pork BBQ sandwiches. Four BBQ sauces to choose from which are tableside. Salad bar available. Huge drinks which you can only half finish. They have a drive-through window as well.

Visited May 2012

Houston, Texas
“Eat here on every trip”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Whenever I am in Titusville for business, I and my co-workers stop by this BBQ location and eat. It is a very good chain, and as a lover of barbeque, it helps satisfy my cravings. I have eaten at this location about ten times now (twice on this last trip) and at various other of the chain locations around the state of Florida. The food is tasty and service has always been outstanding and friendly. It has the normal fate of pork, chicken, and beef entrees or sandwiches along with some sides that you normally don't find like fried okra.

Apex, North Carolina
“Stumbled upon a real gem!”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We pulled off the road to refuel on our return trip to NC from Miami, FL, and stumbled upon Sonny's Barbecue. We did not plan to get out of the car to eat, but decided to sit down once we wandered in. Friendly staff, and it smelled delicious! Table for four. The total bill was about $52, plus tip. We got more than we could eat. The food just kept coming. I had a salad bar with a few ribs, and it was very good. The ribs I got were the rubbed variety. I may have enjoyed the sauce more in retrospect, but the ribs were very tender and delicious. Great salad bar, too. The rest of the guys at the table enjoyed the pulled pork and ribs that they got. None of us got chicken. The corn bread was delicious. The waitress was kind enough to offer us 'to go' cups for our tea. I will not hesitate to time my gas stop on the next trip to FL so that I can eat there again.

Miami, FL
“Tried and true.”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Always consistent, affordable and friendly! We try to eat there whenever we are in Titusville.

Visited July 2011
Cocoa, Florida
“My favorite local BBQ chain”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

For consistently good BBQ, you can't beat Sonnys. Good prices and service, nice decore, what more do you want? The feast for 4 will feed 6 adults, tho you may want another side to share.

1 Thank jay34144