“Great Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating
Titusville, FL
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

We go here every Sunday for breakfast and the friendly staff. Owner goes around to tables and asks how everything is. Waitresses are friendly and prompt with service-no matter how busy they are! The food is to my liking and the prices are just right. I've never had a problem with service. This place is simply hometown feel with hometown food. When we sit down-we get our beverages and our order has been placed. And in no time--food is on the table.

• Visited July 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Not for us.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

I was excited to try this place since "local" options are limited here. I'm an iced coffee drinker. All day. Every day. Alas, even a place named Coffee Shoppe, did not serve iced coffee. In fact, they only served your garden variety (stale) hot coffee. Nothing fun or different or exclusive or cold. The menu was tiny. There were absolutely no fresh fruits or veggies. I waited for 5-10 minutes at a table with my kids and we were served waters, but they never came back to take out orders. My two year old was antsy and I was unsure of how long we would be waiting for our food so we left without ordering any food. I will not be back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Titusville, Florida
“Busy Sunday Breakfast Crowd”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

We tried this place for breakfast, which you can get served all day. Reasonable prices, good portions. I enjoyed the humongous biscuit I got instead of toast. Good bacon, not too thin. Pancakes were solid and good. Place was jumping the whole time we were in, lots of people, couples, singles, foursomes. Everyone laughing and talking and having a good time. Service was efficient and friendly. They kept the coffee cups full. We were given a 10% (senior?) discount.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Erie, Pennsylvania
“It will work”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly. Good food and fair portions. Good prices. Biscuits were a bit odd tasting to me. Nice little diner.

Visited January 2014
Titusville, Florida
“Great breakfast...reasonable prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

Good service by very friendly server. Good food. Full order of biscuits and gravy would serve three! Coffee kept full but not hovering! Patbch must have had a server just having a bad day or is terribly hard to please. We thought it is a great little local restaurant. The specials are very reasonably priced!

• Visited December 2013