“GOOD MOM AND POP RESTAURANT.”

Valentino's New York Style Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 142 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is the second time we have eaten here and like the first everything was great, yes it is old and not big and posh like Tiffany's in new York, but we didn't pay a king's ransom either for a meal. Good food, nice staff, easy to find.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went here because it was rated so high on Trip Advisor and we were very disappointed. The atmosphere was dark and dingy and the food and service was average. Sorry folks, it just wasn't that good.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have a timeshare in New Smyrna Beach, and we never miss a visit to Valentino's in Titusville. Found this restaurant purely by accident one night several years ago, and when we go on vacation every year, we visit Valentino's at least 2 or 3 times. Garlic knots are divine, pizza is dynamite, calzones are delicious! Not much to look at from the outside, but the servers, cooks and food make this a must visit! Service is always excellent and the food is always served up quickly and tastes delicious.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I am on a gluten free diet and they said that if I went to Publix and bought a gluten free crust they would put anything on it I wanted. Very friendly

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Being a transplant from New Jersey, I have found it hard to find good pizza in Florida - at least in Central Florida. Pizza is of top notch quality with good sauce and cheese. I have had regular crust and Sicilian both are good. I have had some sandwiches and those were good too. I was sorry to see some people experiencing bad service or quality. I have never had a problem here and the decor reminds me of local family run pizza shops from the Northeast.