“Great Homemade Food !!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We were hungry and wanted a quick bite. We were surprised to see this place so busy on a Tuesday after 130 in the afternoon in a mall location. From the garlic knots to the meatballs, it was all homemade and awesome. The thin crust pizza was just incredible. Definitely a must if you are in the area !!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I'm from Chicago and have finally found a true thin crust pizza sauce is awesome, keep up the good work

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I stopped by on a Sunday at 905 pm, they were closed at 9, but the owners let me order one pie to go. The pizza was great, the fact they went the extra mile sold me will be back. Support your local pizza shops or they will be gone

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I am a great lover of Italian food and have high expectations and very picky taste. Let me tell you that I am always impressed no matter what I order at Valentino's! I don't live in Titusville, but willing make the hour drive to satisfy my pizza hunger! Ever since I've had it no other pizza compares. The dough is hand made fresh at the restaurant in the morning and boy does it make a difference. However I encourage any one who loves pasta to also give it a try! They have The best Chicken Alfredo! Beats Olive Garden and Carabas! Also another favorite of mine would be the stuffed shells! I'm telling you every time I go I am never let down no matter what I get!! Pasta is amazing! Pizza is amazing! Very quick and friendly. So good that I make the hour drive at least once a week to get it!

also to the person who was upset about the lack of gloves.....u can't handle pizza dough with gloves on it would stick to the plastic/latex (just ask pizza hut)....and the food is going into a 500 degree oven nothing is going to survive that

2  Thank bermudagrl579
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Valentinos Italian in the Searstown mall in Titusville Fl is exactly the same as being a guset in a Italian Home! All family recepies, family owned and operated. I have never really ate any place else where everyone is treated like they are a guest in the owners home! Food is wonderful as well!