“Try their foot long Reuben dog!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dogs R US

Dogs R US
Ranked #29 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Titusville, Florida
“Try their foot long Reuben dog!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I tried the Reuben dog that has swiss cheese, kraut, and thousand island dressing and it rocked! My wife enjoyed the German dog with sour kraut. They use all beef dogs and the quality is great. Their mixed veggies medley balanced out our meal with a basket of fries. Mary, our server was on the ball and visited frequently. Big screen TVs everywhere and well lit.

• Hungarian first
Hainesport, New Jersey
“Cold Beer with Chilled Glasses & Grrr8 dogs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

You won't be disappointed with your visit here either solo or with friends. Robin the bartender is awesome - but, this is a CASH ONLY place - so leave the credit cards at home.

• Visited April 2013
Houston
“Just Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a restaurant that I would say is just your average hamburger, hotdog, chicken wing, type of sports themed place; not great but not horrible either. While visiting my dad I wanted to take him and my nephew out to dinner, they opted for Dogs R Us as they like their French Dip and chicken wings, plus they would be able to watch the Nascar race on tv.

The menu has quite a variety of food, however their name is deceiving. If I was a tourist without a local connection and was looking for a place to eat I would think this was just a hot dog place. I would think they lose out on a lot of business.

My dad and nephew did indeed order the chicken wings and French Dip; myself, a foot long German dog. They both said their food was good, my hotdog was alright. We also ordered an appetizer of onion straws which were pretty good. The waitress was attentive and accommodating when my nephew asked her to turn two of the tv's to the Nascar race. I also believe the prices are inline with the type of food they serve. The atmosphere is also as expected for a sports themed restaurant.

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Pre ordered wings for 5:45, arrived, the girl took our money and went to the kitchen to get them, we heard her. Finally got them at 6:05, what was the point of pre-ordering? Asked to see the manager TWICE before she bothered to come...Then blamed the girl at the front and said the kitchen did not know we had arrived...BS- we heard her tell them. Had an opportunity to set things right, but chose to lie instead, WILL NEVER GO BACK!!! Such a shame no-one cares about the customer there, you will not get any satisfaction, just lies and lip service!!!

Titusville, Florida, United States
“Good dogs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

You would like this place. Great menu items and atmosphere. If you like hot dogs and fries, etc., this is the place to go. Clean and has a lot of sports activities.