“Lost a bet so it was Dogs R US”
Review of Dogs R US

Dogs R US
Ranked #25 of 142 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I lost a bet to a friend and had to buy him lunch. I thought it would be funny to take him to Dogs R Us not having any idea what the restaurant might be like. Well, he was delighted and thanked me several times for the choice...go figure!
We went for lunch and ordered prime rib sandwiches on a toasted bun with fries. They were huge and delicious. The service was great as the gals recommended the menu choice and served it quickly.
So much for judging a place by its name. It was a great lunch.

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Ordered bacon wrapped shrimp was over cooked .. Trish glady got us a reorder .. Service was great but getting rid of short and tall mugs for beer was a big mistake! A pint for almost three dollars! Cheaper to go to the steakhouse down the road and they have 2 4 1s not I'mpressed ..

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Have been going to dogs R us for years. On a recent trip I noticed new menus with significant price increases.... I went to order my standard large blue moon and was told they don't have large size anymore.... Portions of fries/side on the platters have gotten a lot smaller. It is almost a why even bother situation. Still cash only despite price getting jacked up. I hope you are going to make improvements such as changing out the filthy carpet.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I like Dog-R-US. They have a great selection of hotdog styles and not just a few. From chili, slaw and pickles (no not relish actual pickles), to onions, and all the typical toppings. The hotdogs come in styles and while you can add or subtract some toppings of course. They do have other items but the hotdogs are the star here. Their prices are actually really reasonable. I believe they have a night where children eat free. Dogs-R-US also has a bar, in fact it is more of the other side of the restaurant which has an adjoining patio. while the bar is not huge it works for the sports bar crowd which is the atmosphere on that side. Several TV's are on the walls in the bar and they are all flat screens and tuned normally to various sporting events. Dog-R-US is a pretty good place for a few beers and a game, for a decent lunch, and even for a dinner with the family.

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

We ate a lunch of hot wings, fries and potato skins. The food was good, great sauces. Service was good and kept our cokes filled.