“Actually FRESH!”

Kim's Donut and Deli
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Titusville
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I've been going here since I was in my youth. I'm a very particular about what I eat and expect good service just as much as quality.
From their unique fruit smoothies (which I mix with their teas) to their deliciously fresh donuts, I especially love the croissants.
And they grind there coffee fresh!
Enjoy. And the drive thru service is very speedy.

1  Thank AmorAngell

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Fresh donuts, great selection, best in town. You won't disappointed after eating Kims donuts, you'll be in a happy coma

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We regularly stop at Kim's for a six-pack of apple fritters, on standing order from my father-in-law. Others on the Space Coast agree -- Kim's donuts and fritters are the best in this neck of the woods. Prices are very reasonable, and the Cambodian proprietors always offer a smile and a friendly greeting. You can't go wrong at Kim's!

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Apple fritters were great and the breakfast sandwiches were fantastic, even made teenagers happy. Also took subs to the beach and everything was very tasty. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

The food is delicious!! The bacon,egg and cheese croissant is fantastic. Great coffee and donuts as well.I drive over 30-40mins just to eat at Kim's. And the service is always amazing.

1  Thank Jakki R