“Great Service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

First off, the service was great. Everyone smiled and seemed happy to help customers. The slice of pizza was huge and one of the best I've had in a long time.

2  Thank John1977_FL
There are newer reviews for Pizzoni's Pizza

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Have ordered a whole pizza for pickup and have gone here for lunch. Portion size and value for the money are definitely there. The lunch special (large slice of pizza, salad, and a drink) is a very good value and large enough to share. The staff is very friendly and we always receive our order very quickly. The seating area is small but the restaurant is very clean and close to our house. If we want pizza, this is where we go in Titusville.

1  Thank Dale M
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Four of us went to Pizzoni's for lunch, ordered an everything pizza. It was great, with a fabulous crust! It's a pretty small place in a strip mall close to Target with limited seating.

2  Thank msriverboater
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Pizzoni's has the best pizza in Titusville especially there White Pizza! I love when you eat there that you can choose pizza by the slice and one slice is a meal for me. The pizza is very flavorful.

1  Thank Becky K
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I first tried Pizzoni's about a year ago with my family and I haven't been to another Titusville pizza place since. Pizzoni's is now my go-to in the area, as it's by far the best pizza I've had in town. I love the lunch options of by-the-slice ordering as well as the ease and convenience of their carry-out. Every time I've called and ordered carry-out, no matter how busy they are, they've had my food ready to go. The employees are all very friendly and helpful and their house-made balsamic dressing is wonderful! Their slices and whole pizzas are both huge and all of their ingredients taste fresh and of high quality. If you go, you can't beat their tomato basil pizza or the New Yorker. Please give them a try; you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Jessica A