“Awesome Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This little place makes awesome pizza.
The pies are handmade to order, fresh and delicious.
Staff is courteous and friendly.
Great find in Titusville

1  Thank Gayle G

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We decided to have a delivery of New York pizza and 9" subs. The subs arrived on their individual packaging and cooked to perfection! The New York pizza actually tasted like a New York Pizza! I lived on New York for two years and this is the closest yet! Great choice and very tasty!

3  Thank Andy_UKLondon
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The pizzas were wonderful -- not a chain. Definitely NOT a chain. Made before your very eyes. Minimal seating but very accommodating. Soda dispenser in dining area. Service from the counter -- very warm and helpful.

1  Thank EndlessSummerCaptain
Reviewed February 5, 2014

My family and I have eaten at Pizzonis three times now. We all agree this is the kind of pizza that causes moaning and eyes rolling back with each bite. The crust is especially good. Last time we were there we got a white tomato and basil with bacon. I watched them cut up fresh basil and sprinkle it on and knew I had come to the right place. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Hands down some of the best pizza!! The New Yorker & the white pizza is my favorite pizza, highly recommend!! The large pizza is a LARGE!!