“Good food but not as good as I remember. ”
Review of Dixie Crossroads

Dixie Crossroads
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Hurricane, West Virginia
“Good food but not as good as I remember. ”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Revisit to Dixie Cross roads. I used to eat at this restaurant every weekend when I lived there. The food was good, but not great (like I remember it). Good service. Give this restaurant a try if you are in the area.

“Good fulfilling meal”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Good food. Fun casual atmosphere. Food was delivered quickly and correctly. Staff was fun. Feed the fish while you wait.

1 Thank KK67KK
West Columbia, SC
“Fresh shrimp from the wild -- Shrimp Lovers, this is your place!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

If you are looking for "Grilled Swordfish with Mango Salsa" this is NOT your place. If you are looking for home style, southern fried shrimp -- this IS the place to go!! Every now and then I get a taste for "greasy fried seafood." Too much will kill you, but every now and again, you just get a craving for it! This is the place -- except the fried seafood is not greasy -- it is cooked perfectly. The restaurant is big and clean. The ladies in my group told me that the Ladies Room has a chandelier! Dixie Crossroads basically invented rock shrimp. Emeril profiled this restaurant on "Emeril's Florida." If you go there -- get the rock shrimp -- it is their specialty. It is a little work to eat, but it really tastes like lobster. We also had the Red Royal Shrimp. It is seasonal. I like fried shrimp, a lot. However, I LOVED the Red Royal Shrimp. It was cooked perfectly. the Red Royal Shrimp (as well as the other shrimp) is caught in Florida waters (they say). Not farm raised. Not shipped in from Vietnam. It really did taste fresh to me. My son loves shrimp -- so we were both in heaven. My wife and daughters hate shrimp (and all sea food). Their experience was not as awesome as mine and my son's. Not much to brag about from the land-lubber portion of the menu (according to my wife and daughters). Some of the reviewers banged on this place, but I loved it, and I would go again.

1 Thank SCColtsFan
Yorktown, Virginia
“Always Good, Every Time”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We always stop at Dixie Crossroads on our way to our Florida vacation locale. In fact, we travel out of our way to get there. And it never disappoints. All 9 of us can sit in the same booth. Kids meals are reasonably priced. They serve up piping hot corn puppies liberally sprinkled with powdered sugar that are to die for. Rock shrimp are one of their specialties. Ask if they are Canaveral shrimp or Gulf shrimp. Gulf shrimp are much, much bigger. And the servers are used to big groups so they are proficient in getting the food out in record time.

Oxford
“Order the Rock Shrimp!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Visiting family in Titusville, we had dinner at Dixie Crossroads and thought it was delicious. I tried very hard not to eat so many of the powdered sugar hush puppies which taste like funnel cake but with corn inside. But they are hard to resist, which means I hardly ate any of my shrimp and grits, even though combined with bacon, cheese and mushrooms, they were amazing. I did eat leftovers for breakfast the next few days and the dish was every bit as good as the night I ordered it. The clam chowder was tasty, but the real star is the rock shrimp and mahi, which I kept eating of my family's plate. Seriously, good. The waitstaff was likeable, efficient, and good with recommendations. Growing up in Alabama, the large, nondescript interior made me feel very much at home. We had a great experience here, and I would definitely go back on our next visit.

1 Thank Devon R