“Lucky find!”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We happened upon this restaurant through Yelp reviews and the reviews were spot on. I had some of the best grouper I've ever had and the rest of our table enjoyed the meal. The price is appropriate for the quality of food and our server was entertaining and super nice.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,282)

Reviewed June 19, 2014

They start you off with baskets filled with corn fritters dunked in powdered sugar. Awesome. They have some great seafood there, but they do have other things there like burgers if you are not into seafood. Reasonable prices on their beers and drinks. You come in hungry and leave very satisfied and full.

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Great rock shrimp! Restaurant feels very dated. Where we sat you could smell restroom air freshener. Outdoor area needs updating and also indoors.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Worth the drive from Orlando. My daughter took me here for a pre-Father's Day lunch so I could enjoy the Rock Shrimp. The restaurant does a great job on the broiled version but you could have them with a number of sauces. Nice choice of sides also. We didn't try anything else on the extensive menu. I enjoyed the plain atmosphere and good service, and , of course, the shrimp so the next day, as my ladyfriend and I were returning to Palm Beach County, we detoured a few miles and went to Dixie Crossroads again. Just as enjoyable the second time. Caution- watch out for the sugar-powdered fritters-they're addicting.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

We go here regularly. I've never had anything but great food. Good prices, great service, rustic decor, excellent food. I'd highly recommend Dixie Crossroads and will continue to go there regularly.