“My favorite seafood restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dixie Crossroads

Dixie Crossroads
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Orlando, Florida
“My favorite seafood restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

We go here regularly. I've never had anything but great food. Good prices, great service, rustic decor, excellent food. I'd highly recommend Dixie Crossroads and will continue to go there regularly.

• Visited May 2014

Geneva, fl
“Didnt get better with age”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have ate here several times over the years. Due to a lack of seafood restaurants in the area your limited on choices. The prices have really escalated. I am not sure it is really a good value any longer.
On the positive side it is one of the few places where you can get all the rock shrimp or fried mullet when available. You should call first to see if it is in season.
If you like corn fritters they make a very good one and it comes out before your meal.
Other than that I don't feel they have anything outstanding on the menu. I cant think of a dish I would drive over there for specially.
Its not a bad place but its not a great place and it is not a good value.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Barcelona
“Seafood Landmark”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Portions are enormous; the corn fritters are delectable; service is terrific and although we live about 100 miles away, we stop there whenever we can.

Visited June 2014
Davie, Florida
“Fine seafood and overall menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Huge menu for everyone. My fried shrimp and oysters were great. Plus they provided ample portions (I gave at least 6 shrimp to my husband who had a nice meal, himself, of shrimp). Our 10-year-old grandson enjoyed it, too. Very family friendly. Good service, but our waitress was a little overwhelmed by the amount of table she was covering. She did her job well, but it meant a wait a few times. Nice wine and beer list. Also many mixed drinks, including specials.

• Visited June 2014
Orange County, CA
“Very good lobster”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Titusville seems to be small town but has this very nice seafood place. The atmosphere in restaurant is simple but the food is marvelous. They have all you can eat offering of almost any kind of seafood. I just tried lobster dinner, it was excellent. After a long time I had opportunity t of get Maine lobster. It was steamed perfectly and was sweet. I had ordered Cajon shrimp soup. It was made very well but was not very spicy. The corn fritters were dusted with powdered sugar, great as starters while waiting for food. The other customers seemed to be enjoying the all you can eat crab legs. They looked good. The prices were very reasonable too. Next time I will come with a big apetite so that I can try those crab legs. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone who enjoys good seafood.