“Probably the best restaurant in the world!”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Everything about Dixie Crossroads is my favorite.The huge crowds are seated and waited on
quickly.All the food is really excellent,but,my favorite is the rock shrimp.I always order a large new york strip and 2 dozen rock shrimp.Usually the steaks at a seafood restaurant are at best average but these are on par with an upscale steak house.Really.Drive to Titusville and enjoy.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,279)

Reviewed May 5, 2014

This restaurant does not disappoint, the rock shrimp were cooked perfectly and my husbands mahi was excellent. We've only stopped here during our travels, our first visit was over 10 years ago. It was just as tasty as we remembered.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Coconut shrimp. Get it. The dipping sauce is amazing and it's moderately priced. Some will rave about the rock shrimp, which are also great, but I swear by the coconut shrimp. Also, the corn fritters... It's not a true experience unless you eat like 20 and feel bad about it.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The town of Titusville has been declining since the layoffs from the Kennedy Space Center. Many stores and restaurants have closed. A bright spot is the Dixie Crossroads restaurant. The food was very good, the ambiance was perfect and the service was with a smile. The only negative is everyone else was there, so we had to wait both times we went. Although, the lunch hour wait was only a few minutes.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a seafood place all the way. We had a short wait--tried to get a drink at the bar but it took forever. We were seated about 15 minutes later (this is midweek) and again, a wait for service. However, our waiter was very personable and did stop by to apologize for the wait. The restaurant is known for its rock shrimp, and they were delicious. Well worth the wait. Decent sized portions. Decent value. I felt like I was in a Red Lobster restaurant, decor-wise. I'd go back again if I was in the neighborhood, but probably wouldn't make a special trip.