“LOVE this restaurant”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

The fresh seafood was awesome! We chose to have our shrimp broiled. That was a first. It was delish! Before our meal we were served these sugary corn fritters that were amazing. We are going back to Orlando in July and I plan to drive to Titusville just to eat here again!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,282)

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Came here after riding around the Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge and Cape Canaveral Shore. Had seen numerous billboards for Dixie Crossroads and it looked nice from the road. Had very good meals and chances to try shrimp we just don't even see in Maryland (just moved down from there). Very good food, reasonable prices. Would recommend, but even though it wasn't crowded when we arrived, they didn't want to seat our party of five until the other two (for a total of 7) arrived driving down from St Augustine. That didn't make sense so we changed our party size to 5 plus a second party of 2 and we were then seated. Probably what the hostess was told to do, but she needs the ability to use some discretion and sense on this policy.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

We were on our way from Kennedy Space center and didn't want pay $7 for some hotdogs there.

Checking Tripadvisor I found about Dixie Crossroads and very glad that I did.

We had the Cape Canaveral Special with Lobster and it was delicious. I want to thank to Trip advisor community for all their comments.

For the price we paid the food we had was fabulous for us.

I would highly recommend this place who does not have this kind of unique sea food restaurants in their neighborhood. I am glad I do not live very close to the area, other wise I would become a regular, and it's not good for my cholesterol.

Also the corn fritters were amazing.

Our server was Tadisha and I would love to thank her for her fast service too. She did a great job tonight!

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Service was excellent he gets special kudos. Rock shrimp and Mahi was good. Crab cake appetizers was soso.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

From the famous powdered sugar dusted fritters to the abundance of locally and daily harvested seafood, you can not go wrong with this restaurant. The decorations, paintings, and murals are wonderful. Ask for some fish food on your way out and visit the deck to feed both fish and turtles. Both tables and portions are large, staff is friendly, and service is quick.