“Just had an amazing experience!”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 157 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

We were on our way from Kennedy Space center and didn't want pay $7 for some hotdogs there.

Checking Tripadvisor I found about Dixie Crossroads and very glad that I did.

We had the Cape Canaveral Special with Lobster and it was delicious. I want to thank to Trip advisor community for all their comments.

For the price we paid the food we had was fabulous for us.

I would highly recommend this place who does not have this kind of unique sea food restaurants in their neighborhood. I am glad I do not live very close to the area, other wise I would become a regular, and it's not good for my cholesterol.

Also the corn fritters were amazing.

Our server was Tadisha and I would love to thank her for her fast service too. She did a great job tonight!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,369)

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Service was excellent he gets special kudos. Rock shrimp and Mahi was good. Crab cake appetizers was soso.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

From the famous powdered sugar dusted fritters to the abundance of locally and daily harvested seafood, you can not go wrong with this restaurant. The decorations, paintings, and murals are wonderful. Ask for some fish food on your way out and visit the deck to feed both fish and turtles. Both tables and portions are large, staff is friendly, and service is quick.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This restaurant is S L O W L Y heading down hill...
At one time , you got good value for your money,
today , things are different...
Same menu as always , except they seem to have reduced the portions and raised
the prices...
This is an expensive restaurant for this area...
They are living off their laurels from a time long ago...

Don't waste your time or hard earned money!

Date of visit: March 2014
3  Thank Bmtravel1
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The rock shrimp taste like lobster. Service is fast, food is good, and price is most acceptable? We will eat here again and love the corn hush puppies

Date of visit: April 2014