“Girls Fun in the Sun Vacation”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Titusville
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We ate her twice and the rock shrimp were wonderful but I couldn't get enough of the corn fritters. The service was great the price couldn't be beat. We didn't have to wait for seating. Loved, loved this place. Will go back again the next time I'm in Florida. Wish this could be a chain resturant.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,282)

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I were in FL for our honeymoon and got plenty of seafood. However, the best place we went to was Dixie Crossroads! We still talk about how much we want to go back to FL just to visit Dixie Crossroads again! We got the broiled Dixie Spectacular and for $35.99 it was an incredible meal for two people to share. You get lobster along w/ a dozen rock shrimp, scallops, and crab legs! So much delicious seafood for an inexpensive price. We tried finding similar delicious deals elsewhere in FL with no luck. If you have kids there's a neat koi pond outside the entrance, too. Also, complimentary homemade hushpuppies!

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I come to Dixie Crossroads each time I'm down in the area and they NEVER disappoint. The staff is always professional and friendly and the food is ALWAYS amazing. I get the rock shrimp each and every time. They are the best shrimp I have ever had ANYWHERE in the world!!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We ate here on my daughters recommendation, who visited here on a road trip . We were not disappointed , the appetisers were a bit slow but the food was hot, service was good

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We had lunch here on Monday,first visit. Nice big place,lots of seating. I had Cajun shrimp soup,outstanding, and fried catfish,very good and my first time trying. Hubby had broiled rock shrimp, that was good too. We tried the chargrilled oysters, they don't even compare to the goodness of the ones in New Orleans. I doubt we would go again, but it was in our travels on that day.