“Nice place to eat”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Well, after passing by the billboard on 95 about a million times, my husband and I decided to stop in and eat lunch. The restaurant itself is great....has a great setup and nicely decorated with local artist paintings and murals...great bar area. Also, the bathrooms are so fancy I actually thought I'd see someone in there with a mint after I was done! The food was good. Had some sort of hushpuppie appetizer and then a shrimp po boy. Everything had good seasoning and flavor...also loved the datil pepper sauce...had to purchase a bottle on the way out.

1  Thank mk1825
Write a ReviewReviews (2,279)

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Service was very poor. Food has gone downhill. Overpriced and poor quality. Used to be great. But under new management has taken turn for the worst. Complained to manager and instead of trying to correct problem. Made a scene and told me to leave. I will never go there again and will tell all my freinds and relatives not to go there and waste your money. I wish the original owners were back. What a shame.

2  Thank dmtay
Dawna T, Director of Sales at Dixie Crossroads Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dan,
As discussed with the Police Officer you have been served a public trespass due to your rude, obscene language, and violent threats to the manager. This prohibits you from returning to the property. Your server asked the manager to come to your table after you rudely complained to her. When he arrived at your table to inquire about your complaint he found it odd that you said you did not like the food after you had eaten everything. During this time you repeatedly and loudly cursed at the manager; at one point telling him to "shut up so you can help him run his "f..ing" business" and then threatening to punch him. We are a family restaurant and you were asked to refrain from being loud and using curse words that offended our other guests- that's when you were told to leave. Once you were removed from the dining area and our manager checked on the other guests around your table he was congratulated for having you removed.
We strongly believe in customer service and if we are at fault we try to fix it right on the spot. You were not charged for your dinner and offered a free dessert - which you accepted. But there comes a point when we will not allow our guests to be exposed to such foul language and threatening behavior.
We wish you the best in your future dining experiences.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

After our visit to Jungle Adventures I searched TripAdvisor for a place to have lunch. Based on the reviews I chose Dixie crossroads. I phoned ahead on the way and they put me on the waitlist so when we arrived we only had to wait minutes to be seated.
The first thing that the friendly waitstaff brought to the table were fresh hot fried corn fritters dusted in powdered sugar. What a spectacular treat they were!
We enjoyed raw oysters as an appetizer that really hit the spot. I ordered broiled shrimp and it was delicious as well. You have the option of ordering small medium or large size shrimp and the menu will indicate how many of each you will receive. I ordered the medium but next time would order the large shrimp.
Everyone else enjoyed their meals except for my husband who ordered steak. He does not eat seafood. He said that the steak was okay.
Overall it was an enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Stopped by here on March 14th on the way back from Daytona bike week. We sat in the bar area, but at a table. We didn't have to wait as long as the ones in line to eat in the larger area (my first time here, so not sure how they label each of the areas). There was a musician/singer and he was very entertaining. Food was good and served fairly quickly (maybe it didn't seem as long because of the entertainment). It did however take a long time to get our bill and pay after we were done eating. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Overall, this place was decent, it was busy, but we were able to get a table with just a short wait.

The donut things were good, but a bit heavy to eat before your meal.

I ordered the mahi, it was decent, but half of it was cold.

My other half had the lobster while he said was great.

It was a neat place to visit, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here.

1  Thank dshatch15