“Eat here! ”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 147 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

After our visit to Jungle Adventures I searched TripAdvisor for a place to have lunch. Based on the reviews I chose Dixie crossroads. I phoned ahead on the way and they put me on the waitlist so when we arrived we only had to wait minutes to be seated.
The first thing that the friendly waitstaff brought to the table were fresh hot fried corn fritters dusted in powdered sugar. What a spectacular treat they were!
We enjoyed raw oysters as an appetizer that really hit the spot. I ordered broiled shrimp and it was delicious as well. You have the option of ordering small medium or large size shrimp and the menu will indicate how many of each you will receive. I ordered the medium but next time would order the large shrimp.
Everyone else enjoyed their meals except for my husband who ordered steak. He does not eat seafood. He said that the steak was okay.
Overall it was an enjoyable dining experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,222)

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Stopped by here on March 14th on the way back from Daytona bike week. We sat in the bar area, but at a table. We didn't have to wait as long as the ones in line to eat in the larger area (my first time here, so not sure how they label each of the areas). There was a musician/singer and he was very entertaining. Food was good and served fairly quickly (maybe it didn't seem as long because of the entertainment). It did however take a long time to get our bill and pay after we were done eating. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Overall, this place was decent, it was busy, but we were able to get a table with just a short wait.

The donut things were good, but a bit heavy to eat before your meal.

I ordered the mahi, it was decent, but half of it was cold.

My other half had the lobster while he said was great.

It was a neat place to visit, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here.

1  Thank dshatch15
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Titusville is about 15 miles north of Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach on Florida's cental east coast. As such it is off the tourist beat and it has no Atlantic coastline.
Titusville sits on the Indian River almost directly west of the Kennedy Space Center and the enormous Vehicle Assembly Building.
So...few tourists, few snowbirds and an old Florida feel. Ah...Titusville!
On nearby I-95 there are signs for the world famous "Dixie Crossroads" restaurant.
WOW! Ya gotta go!
The Dixie Crossroads is a local landmark that few touristas know about.
It's primarily a seafood restaurant with a very informal ambiance. Everyone in Titusville, Mims and surrounding Brevard County knows about the Dixie Crossroads and its famous "all you can eat" dinners.
But at the top of the card is the "Dixie Spectacular". Yeah, it's $35.99... but look what you get:
One huge (real) Maine Lobster.
A dozen Rock Shrimp
A quarter POUND of scallops
Two sides (the Cole Slaw is great)
...and for a little extra add a cup of very nice clam chowder.
The Dixie Crossroads has a nice selection of beer & wines along with the usual spirits.
In short: The evening was a great success.
The lady in front of me at the maitre 'd's stand was quoted a 40-minute wait. This is not unusual on any night between 5 and 7pm.
We had a reservation and the wait was two minutes.
So, call ahead. The Dixie Crossroads is very busy.
The crowd of locals is a congenial mix of locals and a few snowbirds who've wintered in the area for a few years... like us.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Having grown up in NE FL, I know shrimp. The Red Shrimp were among the best I have ever eaten. They were sweet and tender. The batter was just a light dusting and the shrimp were still moist, not over or under cooked. Corn fritters, dusted with powdered sugar and still hot, are served instead of bread - sinful. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. No wonder this place is popular with locals.

1  Thank Birdwalk48