“Highly recommended by a local”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 150 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We met a local guy at the beach and he recommended this restaurant for fresh seafood. We had the rock shrimp (see picture) and the southern shrimp and grits (good, but too much bacon for me). Loved the complimentary corn fritters! Fantastic waitress, fast service. We were told there could be a long wait (even at 4pm on a Tuesday) but it was only 5 minutes.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,255)

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Glad we went. The fritters should be served last. Yum, yum. Maybe the best trained wait staff I have seen. The food is pretty American and pretty good. I doubt if you would be dissapointed.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is an awesome restaurant. Be prepared to wait to be seated as it is packed everyday but worth the wait. I love the local caught rock shrimp which taste great. The place is big and plenty of artwork and photographs on the walls. Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This was our first visit here with friends, but I hope we'll be able to come again, the service was good, despite being very busy. Our server mandi had the biggest smile ever, the food was served promptly & was delicious, I had never had Red Shrimp before, but will look out for it in future it was so succulent. Save room for 'dessert' because they too are too good to miss.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This was our third visit to this restaurant. We arrived at 6 p.m. after having visited the Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge nearby that afternoon before heading back to Satellite Beach where we are staying this week. We thought there might be a 10 or 15 minute wait, as there had been last year, but we were seated immediately. I noticed, when we were leaving, that there was a line of people both standing and waiting on benches. Their published ad says they accept reservations but it doesn't look like many people do that. I didn't because I had no idea when we'd arrive there after the wildlife refuge visit.

We love their shrimp, lightly breaded and fried. There are a few varieties from which to choose. We had the red shrimp. You can order a basket, with one side, or a dinner with choice of two sides. Inexpensive house wine is available by the glass, carafe or half carafe. I had a coupon from the Space Coast Fun Guide, a publication available in the info kiosks at many resorts and hotels, for a free "crabby bites" appetizer when ordering two or more adult entrees. I gave that to
our server before we ordered. Diners receive a complimentary plate of fritters sprinkled with powered sugar when they sit down. To me, they looked more like dessert rather than something served as a starter. I ate some before and after my entree.

Service was efficient and friendly. It was another good evening at Dixie Crossroads.