“Loved this place!!”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 150 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

While on vacation, rarely do we visited someplace twice. My friend was her 4 times in 3 weeks and I was here twice in a week. The food was great, margarita specials in the bar and a great solo act as entertainment on Saturday night.
DO NOT PASS UP THE CLAM CHOWDER! It is the best I've ever had in a restaurant. The dixie dynamite shrimp and rock shrimp were both very good. Would go back there again if in the area!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,255)

Reviewed February 8, 2014

It was suggested by the waitress to have the ROCK SHRIMP and my husband was not disappointed. He said they tasted like lobster! I had the steamed cod with vegetables and it was okay. Not spectacular. We ate in the gazebo and I found the music loud....the singer was very talented but the room was too small for his volume.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Food is pretty good, but overpriced for just pretty good. Rock shrimp and ribs are good, but a lot of the other items are fairly greasy.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I was in Pt. Canaveral and my friends from Daytona took me here for lunch. Amazing food! I have to watch my diet so I didn't have any of those fabulous fritters that are brought to your table but my friends loved it. I saw whole live Maine lobster for $19.99 and needn't look any further. My order came with 2 sides so I ordered the soup (Old Florida Shrimp Soup) which was kind of like a gumbo. My side was a sweet potato but between the soup and the lobster (steamed) I had no room for it. Couldn't believe the great price. One of my friend's can't eat seafood and ordered the prime rib sandwich. She said it was the best prime rib she every ate and it looked like it would be. Our server was fantastic too. The place is immaculate and it's a shame I don't expect to be back there anytime soon. They would definitely have me as a regular customer if I lived nearby.

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

A favorite restaurant and it did not disappoint. The rock shrimp and crab fritters were both delicious as were the sides. The powdered sugar corn fritters which are served first were hot and yummy. Arrived there around 2 and there was a 20 minute wait but I have waited much longer. Sign of good food not poor service. The waitress I had was very pleasant and accommodating. I usually visit annually. If I lived local it would be more often.