“First time ate here”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I am visiting the area and I wanted seafood. The restaurant was perfect and read great reviews. Thought it was delicious! I had the crafted beers which were great and the fried oysters which were also great. If I return to the area, I would definitely return.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,281)

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Waitress was very helpful. Good tasting hush puppies. Nice meal great grits as a side.
It should have lunch prices in my opinion

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had 3 different recommendations to have dinner here at this huge seafood establishment. Good food, over priced and just about everything is deep fried. Tour bus haven.

1  Thank SjNM123
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We drove a long way to get here and were actually rather disappointed as it seemed to be more of a fast food place rather than what we had expected. We ordered scallops only to be served with bread crumbed and fried balls- similar to what you get with scampi. We didn't feel that the food warranted going a long way for- maybe we ordered the wrong thing.

2  Thank Tpouvtn
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Traveling around this part of Florida and finding this diamond made the day! It so so nice to have a place that is not a chain and to exceeded all expectations. The ambiance is one of a busy large establishment . It is classic clean and ready to serve. The service was prompt friendly, well versed on the menu. I am watching what I eat lately so I ordered the Mahi Mahi just grilled and with a baked potato with nothing on it. The waitress suggested a garlic butter while grilling , I got it and was delicious . The baked potato needed nothing. Moist inside with a crispy out. Try to get a meal as good at one of those chains. Don't drive by this one. I could go on.

1  Thank Lxrxaxcx