“Great service”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 147 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Food is very tasty if a bit expensive. The fritters served as an appetizer are very fresh and just the right size. Service was perfect for the occasion. If you like seafood, this is the place to go.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,224)

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I've been here three times (first writeup). Part of the reason I don't like this place quite as much as others is because I always stay in Cocoa Beach, so it is a long drive back. Plus I don't like the powdered sugar deep fried breaded bread balls. If they were corn meal laden hush puppies without the powdered sugar maybe. Just too sweet for me.

I do give them kudos for handling huge groups efficiently, but to me the prices are nearly double other restaurants for the things I like to order - just a dozen grilled shrimp. I read many reviews about tiny rock shrimp. Another restaurant I ate at and reviewed from my November 2013 business trip, didn't serve the rock shrimp I ordered - because they deemed them too small to serve.

On the plus side, their Key Lime Pie is good and inexpensive. And looking over the menu, in hindsight, if I ordered the shrimp and grits - - if I make it back here ($13.99) -- I bet I'd be happy. Though I just read another reviewer who didn't like that item. Oh well.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

This was a wonderful restaurant experience. ALL the shrimp were excellent (as were the oysters).
I can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Our oysters and rock shrimp were cooked perfectly and very tasty. The service was fast and efficient but not too friendly. This Restaurant is an immense location with room for many buses simultaneously.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

If you like rick shrimp, you'll like Dixie Crossroads. Known all over the world it is a great place to bring visiting friends and relatives.