“Too much to choose”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I have traveled an hour and a half just to order their shrimp and grits or their rock shrimp. The food and service are great and the prices are reasonable. You can feed the fish and turtles from a ramp that covers the walkway. A great place to relax.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,279)

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Hubby and I drove from Orlando airport up 95 to Palm Coast. Not much along the highway. When we decided to stop we wanted a non chain and Florida joint. Dixie Crossroads was that. It is huge. We got seated right away. It was quiet for a early about 1:30 pm/ the décor is very Florida casual. Kim our waitress served corn fritters topped with powder sugar. Can I say so yummy and a nice treat. We ordered two Fat Tire Beers. Awesome. Since we did not want anything too filling and based on what we wanted, Kim recommended the fried shrimp app and lunch basket of fried cams. They were the best fried clams we have ever had. Hbby and I were fighting for the clams. Side was fries..pretty darn good. The fried shrimp awesome also. You have to ask for tarter and cocktail sauce ...very tiny portionsl Tried the Dixie crossroads hot sauce. Loved it. It is on the right side heading towards beach.Florida atmosphere. Can't wait to go there again.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Dixie Crossroads is a great family restaurant. Although the specialty of the house is seafood, the non-seafood eaters in our family were happy with the chicken selections. The fritters before dinner are deadly - don't be tempted to fill up on them as they are SO very delicious! We have visited here a couple of times and have really felt like the staff was outstanding, attentive and very engaging. I would highly recommend Dixie Crossroads.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We had gone to the Dixie Crossroads in Mt. Dora Fl .and loved it. We were sad when it closed. We had to go to Titusville and decided to go there. My husband ordered the lobster dinner and it was a JOKE. The menu said it would come cleaned and cut up but it came whole. The waitress offered to cut it up and take the meat out. There were two bites of lobster meat that came out of the lobster. I told my husband to send it back but he wanted to just eat and go. The first bite tasted mushy and had a swampy taste. He tried the second and the lobster meat was gone. I told the waitress and she said the lobsters are mating in swampy water now and not very good. That should have never been served. When the waitress brought the check she said the lobster had been taken off of the check. My food was good. I had the scallops. And the sides were good and so was the service. Just don't order lobster.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We found this after looking for a seafood restaurant after a failed shuttle launch. I had to try the classic, the lobster, crab legs, rock shrimp and scallops for $36. Food was very good, obviously messy. I wasn't crazy about the rock shrimp, probably because of the shells, should have tried the red shrimp. The atmosphere was cute and the waitress was very attentive. The garlic sauce on the scallops was yummy and so was the margarita sauce on the shrimp. Would definitely eat there again.