“Wicked good”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 147 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The service was excellent, Love those hush puppies. Had the lobster and being from Maine I was very impressed,

Write a ReviewReviews (2,222)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have lived here for 15years. I thought this would be a special treat . We ordered fried shrimp, fries and drink at lunch time. What a shock to see the prices. Thought at lunch would be a good price but with tip for three to eat it was over $50.00 and it wasn't all that ....

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Read about Dixie Crossroads in Parade Magazine so I wanted to try it. Loved our meal; service was very good. Would highly recommend it if you are in the area.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was so anticpaiting eating here. The service was very good. The side dishes were good, a large baked potato and I had hawaiian shrimp soup which was tasty. I ordered the 2 doz medium steamed shrimp with garlic. They were all laid out on a platter, and were cooked nicely, were plump and juicy, however if there was garlic on it, I could not taste it. So I basically had plain steamed shrimp. I was just a little disappointed. All in all good, just not great. I make shrimp at home with much more flavor.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Great location for fresh seafood, especially shrimp and lobster. The Maine lobster special for $15.99 was an excellent option, and I almost overdid it with a side order of red shrimp...but I finished them both and did not regret my choices.