“Loved Our Meal”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Titusville
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Read about Dixie Crossroads in Parade Magazine so I wanted to try it. Loved our meal; service was very good. Would highly recommend it if you are in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,279)

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was so anticpaiting eating here. The service was very good. The side dishes were good, a large baked potato and I had hawaiian shrimp soup which was tasty. I ordered the 2 doz medium steamed shrimp with garlic. They were all laid out on a platter, and were cooked nicely, were plump and juicy, however if there was garlic on it, I could not taste it. So I basically had plain steamed shrimp. I was just a little disappointed. All in all good, just not great. I make shrimp at home with much more flavor.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Great location for fresh seafood, especially shrimp and lobster. The Maine lobster special for $15.99 was an excellent option, and I almost overdid it with a side order of red shrimp...but I finished them both and did not regret my choices.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

The food was amazing. I had rock and red shrimp and my wife had the fried flounder. The service was also impeccable. Our waiter who sounded exactly like Matthew McConaughey was great. He was friendly and very informative. If you are a shrimp lover, do yourself a favor and go there.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very nice restaurant I was pleased that Dixie would cook any of the products by frying,broiling,boiling which was wonderful. We are trying to cut back on fried foods and the broiled shrimp was awesome. There service was good but not great. My son and I didn't get refills nor were asked if we wanted more refills. We tipped well more because of the food. We would come back.. All you can eat is expensive, so be prepared...