“Best rock shrimp”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The food was amazing. I had rock and red shrimp and my wife had the fried flounder. The service was also impeccable. Our waiter who sounded exactly like Matthew McConaughey was great. He was friendly and very informative. If you are a shrimp lover, do yourself a favor and go there.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,279)

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very nice restaurant I was pleased that Dixie would cook any of the products by frying,broiling,boiling which was wonderful. We are trying to cut back on fried foods and the broiled shrimp was awesome. There service was good but not great. My son and I didn't get refills nor were asked if we wanted more refills. We tipped well more because of the food. We would come back.. All you can eat is expensive, so be prepared...

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We live about an hour north of this restaurant but at least 2 times a year I suggest going their for their rock shrimp and corn balls (I think that is what they are called).
Although I always get the rock shrimp others we have been with order other items. Everyone has always been satisfied with their meals.
This is a fun place to go and it has great food.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Rock shrimp are not that easy to prepare but this place has it down to a fine science. The Cajun soup (special that day) was excellent and the coleslaw was outstanding - plus excellent service. It had been over 15 years since the last time I was here. It was pretty good then and it has gotten better.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My wife and I were visiting Titusville for a weekend of exploring and we happened upon this amazing seafood restaurant. It was so AWESOME, we ate there Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday for lunch before heading out. We never visited another restaurant but we are seafood people.

The prices at the time we visited were $15 for a whole Maine Lobster and add a second for $10. Where we are from on the west coast, a Main Lobster dinner is very expensive.

They had fresh caught Atlantic shrimp that were cooked to perfection. Everything was great down to the service and for the price, it is a steal of a deal.

If I lived an hour away, I would drive there a few times a month! Unfortunately, we live on the west coast so don't know when we will be back. :(