“This is THE shrimp restaurant”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 150 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Rock shrimp are not that easy to prepare but this place has it down to a fine science. The Cajun soup (special that day) was excellent and the coleslaw was outstanding - plus excellent service. It had been over 15 years since the last time I was here. It was pretty good then and it has gotten better.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,255)

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My wife and I were visiting Titusville for a weekend of exploring and we happened upon this amazing seafood restaurant. It was so AWESOME, we ate there Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday for lunch before heading out. We never visited another restaurant but we are seafood people.

The prices at the time we visited were $15 for a whole Maine Lobster and add a second for $10. Where we are from on the west coast, a Main Lobster dinner is very expensive.

They had fresh caught Atlantic shrimp that were cooked to perfection. Everything was great down to the service and for the price, it is a steal of a deal.

If I lived an hour away, I would drive there a few times a month! Unfortunately, we live on the west coast so don't know when we will be back. :(

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Dixie Crossroads several times, took my sister this time while we were both in FL on family business. I had the broiled royal red shrimp and they were exceptional, very sweet, fresh taste. My sister had the rock shrimp and loved them. Good service, good price.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Saturday night and the restaurant was busy. We had a little bit of a wait as we had not made a reservation but in and seated within 18 minutes.
This is not a fancy restaurant, so casual attire is the accepted mode of dress here. We were seated in one of the back rooms and sorry to say I am not a fan of TV Sports; I like a little ambiance when I am dining out.
That said, The service,food and drinks made up for it all. My date had the Lobster and was so pleased -- Best tasting lobster they ever had--- they ordered another.
Oysters on the half --Great! I ordered the Steak which was cooked to perfection. Our entire meal was quality.

Menu Prices can be $$ depending upon what you order.

The restaurant is kid friendly too.

Cons --- It lacks ambiance, so for me I would take a date someplace a little more romantic.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

All these great reviews for a venerable old restaurant....went there today with a party of four and we were all so disappointed! We had soups that could have come out of a can.... My shrimp had to be sitting under the lights for an hour and the Royal Reds were cold and soggy..awful! At the Conch Republic in Key West... They are amazing!

The restaurant was not busy so we can eliminate that as an excuse.

Corn fritters were great.... We should have stopped there. My thinking is they are resting on their past.... One day there is going to be a McDonalds here if they don't watch out!

Dawna T, Director of Sales at Dixie Crossroads Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Providing each and every guest with a quality experience is something we take great pride in and for which Dixie Crossroads is known. The points you raised are concerning and are so contrary to the wonderful experience our guests typically enjoy.
Did you tell your server or ask to speak to a manager while you were in the restaurant? We can often fix any problems right on the spot when we are made aware.
We assure you our soups did not come out of a can; we make all of our soups in house using the best ingredients we can find. Your comment about “shrimp sitting under lights for an hour” is not possible as every meal is cooked to order. But apparently something was not right with your meal and we’d like to find out what happened so we can avoid any similar situations in the future.
We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. Would you please email your phone number and the best time to reach you to Sales@DixieCrossroads.com so one of our managers can call you?
Dixie Crossroads Management Team