“Dixie Crossroads over the years”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 147 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have been going to the Restaurant for almost 30 yrs. As it has grown, the changes have made it even nicer. They don't forget their Florida roots, the value for money is still excellent and the service is always superb.

1  Thank maruke57
Write a ReviewReviews (2,224)

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

My father and I ate hear for supper and enjoyed our meal a whole lot. We both got the rock shrimp which was superb. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Titusville.

1  Thank jesselodge
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Dixie Crossroads turned out to be a good find after a day of swimming and touring the Space Coast area. The servers were super friendly and very attentive an the food was tasty, plentiful and arrived quickly.

Contrary to a recent review, this restaurant brings corn fritters to the table like a Mexican restaurant brings chips. The fritters arrived just after the menus.

Everything we had hear, from appetizer to dessert was very good and reasonably priced. The only downside was the 20 minute wait for a table. We didn't expect that in a small town like Titusville, but I guess everyone knows to have dinner here. We are happy we did!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My son and I read the reviews and decided to try the restaurant. The food was fantastic. We had an excellent waiter named Michael who had a great personality. I ordered the lobster and my son had the rock shrimp, both meals were great. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Titusville.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I decided to try Dixie Crossroads after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. We got to the restaurant about 7:00 pm, not exactly the peak dinner hour. While the restaurant was busy, it did not seem to be overly so. Service was up and down. Our server was quite personable, but we had to wait a fair amount of time for him to take our orders. We had decided to share one of the combination platters which we upgraded to include Mahi Mahi, rock shrimp, and scallops. I ordered the key west seasoning for all.

Here is where the experience was lacking. We had to wait at least 25 minutes for our meal to arrive. The restaurant does not provide any kind of munchies to hold you over while you wait. To top it off, the place was freezing. When our food did arrive the waiter was very attentive and brought everything needed to divide up the dinner. The food was only mildly warm, but the key west seasoning did make it very tasty. Overall the meal was OK, nothing to write home about. Not someplace I would make an effort to return to.

1  Thank Diane B