“Delicious and such a great price!”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 147 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We went on an airboat ride in the area and a friend of my dad's said this place was great - he wasn't lying! The prices were very reasonable and the servings were more than enough. I got salmon and it was some of the best salmon i've ever had. Also, they bring out complimentary hushpuppies that have powdered sugar on them. We thought that was kind of weird and I was hesitant to try it but i'm glad I did! They were delicious and tasted similar to a funnel cake...yum! Overall, we loved it here! All of us enjoyed our meal and will definitely come back when we visit the area this year.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,224)

Reviewed April 25, 2013

If you like quick sea food that is not fresh from market this is the place to go. after eating there had stomach problems.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We ate here on our trip for a cruise and it was delightful, spacious booths, good service and good food. Really cool looking place.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Definitely a local favorite. Very crowded and very noisy. I was pleasantly surprised how fast the service was considering how busy it was. While we waited for our meal, we were served their version of a corn fritter which is misleading. The waiter described it as a cross between a corn fritter and a donut hole. Very unusual. I'm not a big "sweets" eater, but I found myself devouring them. Something about the combination with the shrimp just worked. Shrimp was great but I was disappointed in the soup of the day. We would definitely come back, though.

1  Thank Travelinglibrarian54
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had heard about Dixie Crossroads quite a few times and finally make our way down there last week. What a wonderful surprise. The restaurant was so much nicer then we thought and the service was wonderful. The food was very good. My husband had the ribs and I had the rock shrimp and we both had the delicious Brazilian Shrimp Soup. The rock shrimp was very good but 12 is just not enough, they were kind of small. The only think that completely baffled me was the "Corn" Fritters. I did not taste anything that resembled corn. There were round little Beignets and I could have skipped the whole mean and just had a huge bowl of these.