“Hidden gem for seafood” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dixie Crossroads

Dixie Crossroads
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Hidden gem for seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

After our visit to the Kennedy Space Center, we planned to stop here for dinner based on reviews. The restaurant serves a great selection of shrimp and seafood, I grew up in Florida, but they had shrimp I had never heard of. Service was good.

1 Thank Code39

Port Saint John, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yuck”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

If you like quick sea food that is not fresh from market this is the place to go. after eating there had stomach problems.

Merritt Island, Florida
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

We ate here on our trip for a cruise and it was delightful, spacious booths, good service and good food. Really cool looking place.

La Plata, Maryland
“No Wonder It's a Local Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Definitely a local favorite. Very crowded and very noisy. I was pleasantly surprised how fast the service was considering how busy it was. While we waited for our meal, we were served their version of a corn fritter which is misleading. The waiter described it as a cross between a corn fritter and a donut hole. Very unusual. I'm not a big "sweets" eater, but I found myself devouring them. Something about the combination with the shrimp just worked. Shrimp was great but I was disappointed in the soup of the day. We would definitely come back, though.

1 Thank Travelinglibrarian54
Port Orange, Florida
“We will return!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had heard about Dixie Crossroads quite a few times and finally make our way down there last week. What a wonderful surprise. The restaurant was so much nicer then we thought and the service was wonderful. The food was very good. My husband had the ribs and I had the rock shrimp and we both had the delicious Brazilian Shrimp Soup. The rock shrimp was very good but 12 is just not enough, they were kind of small. The only think that completely baffled me was the "Corn" Fritters. I did not taste anything that resembled corn. There were round little Beignets and I could have skipped the whole mean and just had a huge bowl of these.