“You can't go wrong!”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 147 Restaurants in Titusville
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have been wanting to get here for many years and I am very glad I made it!
Our server was great. The fritters were a great starter. The food was very good.
This is sure a must eat at when you are in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,224)

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This restaurant was another recommendation so my wife and I didn't really know what to expect. As is common in may parts of the US, reservations are not taken and one has to wait for a table to become available when the restaurant is busy. After a 20 minute wait I was walking towards the reception desk to tell them to remove our name from the waiting list when we were called.

The menu is extensive - mainly seafood. My wife had salmon and I had a steak. The salmon was extremely tasty and cooked to perfection whilst my steak was, undoubtedly, the best steak I have ever had: the knife just had to touch the steak and it was cut.... it was that tender and full of flavour.

The service was efficient, helpful and friendly despite the huge numbers of diners in the restaurant.

We enjoyed the food so much we returned for another meal.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We took a group of 60+ folks to this restaurant in the middle of the day without reservations. They set us up in the back room, served us quickly, and served us good food. Everyone was pleased with the variety of food on the menu, and I heard no complaints! This turned out to be a great experience for all of us. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant based on previous Trip Advisor reviews. As reviewers noted the service was okay, our waitress was frankly terrible (coming from a former waitress) but the food gives this place a 5 star! I recommend the cocoanut shrimp it is the best I have ever eaten and my husbands shrimp n grits were tastefully filling! Also, if its on the menu try out the sweet potato pie, you will leave with a southern sweet smile!

Dawna T, Director of Sales at Dixie Crossroads Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we are so happy to hear how you enjoyed the Coconut Shrimp.
We are hoping that you can help us by giving us more details about the experience you had with your server. Any information you can share will help us review these issues with this server and others so we can hopefully avoid another customer having the same experience.
You can email me directly at Sales@DixieCrossroads.com or cal me at 321-268-3101.
Thanks again and we hope to see you soon,
Dawna Thorstad

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Had a party of 18 that was seated in the back room. Service was great. Love that they have updated the menu. The shrimp linguine was delicious! I had enough leftovers to have meals for two more days. Make sure to buy a shirt from this world famous location.