“Thumbs Up”

Ranked #96 of 138 Restaurants in Titusville
East Greenville, Pennsylvania
“Thumbs Up”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

This place is alright by me. Typical Subway. Friendly sandwich artists. Very small location so it got crowded quickly as the lunch group came in. Overall a nice place to stop. I only wish they participated in the subway points card program.

1 Thank Alison P

Ocala, Florida
“Goooood Sandwich”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I was greeted by a very friendly sandwich artist. The store was clean and inviting. I ordered the cold cut combo on their softest bread. She pulled out the white. It was the freshest bread I've had at any Subway. I would recommend this location.

1 Thank Arlene32182
Titusville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,331 helpful votes
“Typical Subway”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stop here to get sandwiches and chips when we take the boat out for the day. They make a very nice sandwich and follow your directions very well. Several fresh bread choices, chips, soda and cookies. Prices very fair. For the calorie counter, they offer low fat combinations. A very clean shop with nice staff. The success system of subway is alive and well in Titusville. It is near several filling stations, so you can just stop just off I-95, exit 215 and fill your tank and belly.

• Visited October 2013